It’s an unfortunate truth, but sooner or later, most people are going to need either dentures, partials, or implants. Time takes its toll on our teeth and gums, after all, and if you’ve not been as good about keeping current with your preventive care regimen as you should have, sooner or later, that bill will come due.
Not to worry though, we’ve got you covered. In addition to offering both dentures and partials, our Alexandria, Va implant dentistry service is the best in the region.
Although dentures and partials are cheaper, they come with a number of drawbacks that make them almost as unpopular with the people who wear them as braces, and nobody really likes braces, so that’s saying something!
The main reason that dentures and partials are so inexpensive comes down to the following factors:
- They’re fragile and not built to last. Even under the best of circumstances and if you’re extremely careful with them, you can expect that you’ll need a new set of dentures after just a year or two.
- And most insurance companies offer coverage provisions that help pay the cost of them, which serves to minimize your out of pocket costs.
Cost is an important factor, but it’s not the only one, and in literally every other respect, implants are far superior to dentures, which explains why so many people seriously consider Alexandria, Va implant dentistry.
Here are just some of the many advantages implants offer:
- They’re designed to last a lifetime. You can say goodbye to the idea of having to come back to our office to get your dentures replaced every year or two. Your implants are a permanent fixture inside your mouth and will probably last longer than you do!
- Unlike dentures, they won’t make you talk funny and they won’t restrict what you can eat. No more avoiding chips and salsa, corn on the cobb, or any of the other foods you love to eat. Your implants can handle it all!
- Also unlike dentures, there’s no risk that they’ll fall out, and there’s nothing special you have to do in terms of cleaning and maintenance. Just brush and floss as you normally do and you’re all set.
Given all that, it’s no wonder that so many people are drawn to our Alexandria, Va implant dentistry service!
If it’s something you’ve thought about yourself, but you’re still undecided, just stop by our office or give us a call. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have to help you decide which approach is right for you. Whatever you decide, our skilled, friendly staff will be right here to help you optimize your oral health and give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of having.