Are you satisfied with your current family dentist? If you’re not, and you’re looking for a new office to see to your family’s oral health needs, we’d be honored if you’d consider giving us a try. Here are just a few of the things that set us apart and have made us the #1 practice in the area.
#1 – A Full Range Of Alexandria, Va Family Dental Services
The scope and scale of practice’s service offerings really matter. The last thing you want to do is to have to run all over town making appointments with several different offices because you can’t get all the services your family needs in one place.
You’ll never have that problem with us. Our Alexandria, Va family dental services encompasses both general and cosmetic dentistry. Here’s a quick overview of what we offer:
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Two great alternatives to conventional braces:
- The Six Month Smiles program
- And Invisalign
- Porcelain Veneers
- Sedation Dentistry
- Three outstanding teeth whitening options:
- Zoom! In-Office Treatment
- The Whitening For Life program
- And the Kor Whitening System
- Root Canals
- Metal-Free Crowns
- Preventive Care
- Dental Implants
- And more!
#2 – We Probably Accept Your Insurance
Offering a comprehensive list of Alexandria, Va family dental services is only part of the equation though. After all, that only matters if we also accept whatever dental insurance you have, which is why we’ve worked hard to expand the list of carriers we work with.
As of now, we accept dental insurance from the following carriers:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Cigna (the Total DPPO plan)
- Delta Dental
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Sun Life
- And United Concordia
Didn’t see your insurance company on the list above? Not a problem, we’ve got you covered. In addition to the above, we also accept CareCredit, PayPal, and the Citi Health flexible monthly payment option.
If you don’t have, or can’t get any of those, we can enroll you in our in-house Platinum Membership Program, which gives you big discounts on most of the services we provide.
#3 – We Have Awesome Treatment Rooms
Most dental practices have up to date, if not state-of-the-art treatment rooms, and we’re no exception. We take things a step further, however, and put more emphasis on patient comfort than most other practices do.
This manifests itself in a number of different ways, including:
- TVs in all our treatment rooms
- Headphones available to any patient who wants them, which will help mask the sounds of our equipment as we deliver the care you need
- Warm, fuzzy blankets available upon request
- And as mentioned above, sedation dentistry for any patient who needs a little something extra to get them through their needed treatment
So what are you waiting for? Give our office a call today and experience the Annandale Smiles difference today. You’ll be very glad you did!