When you have a local Falls Church, VA family dentist for your family, you have more advantages than if your family went to several different dentists. Family dentists near Falls Church, VA offer a wide range of dental services including routine checkups, cleanings, and a range of restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures. Having one dentist meet all your family needs can save time in making dental appointments and a lot of extra running to different dental offices.
Local family dentists near Falls Church, VA offer the same services that other types of dentists such as general or pediatric dentists. A family dentist can treat any member of your family, from toddlers whose first tooth erupted to senior citizens who might need a tooth replacement.
One of the many advantages of having a Falls Church, VA family dentist is that children and teens can continue to receive dental services and treatments from the same dentists into their adulthood. Pediatric dentists only treat younger children, and these children will soon need to move on to another dentist that treats adults. Choosing a family dentist can promote good dental habits because children will get familiar with going to one dentist and continue to go because they feel more comfortable than starting all over with a new dentist near Falls Church, VA.
A family dentist understands the many changes that take place with children’s teeth throughout their development. Many children fear going to a dentist in the first place and then to change them later in years can be someone traumatic and may affect their oral health. There are many reasons to have a family dentist near Falls Church, VA for your family’s dental health.
Reasons for a Family Dentist—
- Appointments—Most Falls Church, VA family dentists have late office appointments to meet the needs of a family. This helps so that children do not miss school and parents do not miss time from work. Plus, you only have to call one dentist to make all of your family’s dental appointments.
- Convenience—Having a Falls Church, VA family dentist that is near your children’s school or your place of work can save time in getting family members to their appointments. Going to one dentist eliminates traveling to several different dentists, which simplifies life.
- Educating Patients on Dental Care—Your local Falls Church, VA family dentist will instruct you and your family on the importance and proper way to take care of your family’s oral health. This will include the toothbrush and toothpaste you should use along with eating a properly balanced nutritional diet. They can give you updates about your family’s oral health and any latest dental technology that your family may benefit from.
- Treatments—A family dentist is responsible for detecting any overcrowding or misalignment and will recommend the best treatment for the family member.
- Prevention—Preventive care for your family’s oral health is a family dentist’s number one priority. Getting ahead of any foreseen problem will guarantee your family’s best dental care possible. Recommending the best way to avoid tooth decay for adults and children by brushing and flossing twice a day and regularly scheduled dental visits will positively be advocated by your local Falls Church, VA family dentist. As extra protection for your family’s teeth, a sealant and fluoride may be also be recommended.
- Dental Problem Detection—Early detection of any dental problems will be addressed by your local family dentist near Falls Church, VA. Performing regular examinations along with x-rays can predict oral health issues such as jaw irregularities, malocclusion, and grinding.
Having a family dentist such as the ones at Annandale Smiles near Falls Church, VA allows your family to receive all of their dental care under one roof. Annandale Smiles offers most all dental services including—
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Six Months Smiles
- Dental Implants
- Dentures, Bridges, and Partials
- Preventive Care
- Sedation Dentistry
- Metal-Free Crowns
- Gum Care
- Infection Control
- Teeth Whitening
- Root Canals
Whatever your family’s dental care involves, Annandale Smiles near Falls Church, VA is your one-stop family dentist for all your oral care needs.