Whiten Teeth with an Arlington, VA Dental Cleaning
Has it been a while since your teeth have had any TLC? If so, give our office a call to schedule an appointment. We’d be thrilled to add you to our growing family of satisfied, smiling patients. We’ll give you a checkup, and while you’re in the treatment chair, it’s a great time to take advantage of our Arlington, VA dental cleaning service.
After all, a world-class smile starts with the basics, which means regular, ongoing preventive care. We recommend checkups at six-month intervals because that gives us plenty of opportunities to spot problems while they’re still developing, and all things being equal, early on problems are much easier, cheaper, and less painful to fix than big ones are!
Not to mention, taking advantage of our Arlington, VA dental cleaning every six months will keep plaque from building up on your teeth, which will help you in three distinct ways, all of them vitally important.
- Plaque leads to tooth decay. Having it scraped off your teeth at regular intervals minimizes your risk of developing a cavity, which means no pain, and no need for fillings or root canals. That’s huge!
- Plaque buildup also leads to gum disease. Most people regard tooth decay as being worse, but when you think about it, that’s not really the case. After all, if left untreated, gum disease will cause your gums to begin receding, which will ultimately lead to massive tooth loss. Not good.
- Finally, plaque is one of the major causes of chronic halitosis, more commonly known as bad breath. That might seem like a minor problem to you, but your spouse or significant other probably doesn’t think so! The good news is, it’s an easy problem to solve.
In addition to all that, making regular use of our Arlington, VA dental cleaning will nominally whiten your teeth, which makes it the perfect first step toward improving the aesthetic of your smile.
One of the fundamental building blocks of a great smile is whiter teeth, so once we’ve given yours a good cleaning, if they’re still not as white as you’d like them to be, we’ve got an answer for that! In fact, we have not one, but three different teeth whitening options, depending on what your needs and desires are. Those options are:!
- Our Zoom! In-Office Whitening Treatment – Simple, fast and effective, this treatment can whiten your teeth by up to eight shades in just one office visit!
- The Whitening For Life Program – This is our at-home, DIY option. When you sign up for the program, we’ll ask you into our office so that we can take an impression of your teeth. We’ll use that to create a set of custom bleaching trays for you, a process that takes about a week. Once the trays are ready, we’ll ask you to stop by the office so we can give you the trays, a tube of our powerful bleaching gel, and instructions on its use. From there, you’re all set. You can whiten your teeth any time the mood strikes you. Even better, as long as you keep current with your preventive care visits, we’ll give you another tube of bleaching gel every six months, for free, for life!
- The Kor Whitening System – Our most powerful whitening option, designed to tackle especially tough, persistent stains. If our other whitening treatments haven’t delivered the results you were hoping for, this is the ultimate solution.
Are you ready to build the smile you’ve always wanted? If so, give our office a call and schedule your appointment today, and let’s get started.