Zoom Teeth Whitening is the Popular Choice for Patients near Arlington, VA
Zoom into Whiter Teeth at Annandale Smiles
Teeth whitening is the most requested cosmetic procedure at the dentist office near Arlington, VA. With modern technology, everyone can enjoy a brighter smile. There are lots of methods available, from kits sold at the drug store to professional laser whitening in the dental chair.
What do dentists recommend? At Annandale Smiles, the most popular choice is the Zoom Teeth Whitening System. As the dentist points out, more than 10 million patients have successfully used the system since it was developed.
The Zoom system is versatile. Arlington, VA patients can choose in-office whitening or at-home whitening using custom-fitting trays.
In-Office with Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed
Do you want to get your teeth their whitest quickly and without fuss? Annandale Smiles offers the Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed treatment. It can get your teeth looking up to 8 shades brighter in just a single visit.
Arlington, VA dentists prefer Zoom Teeth Whitening because it is so safe, both for your enamel and for dental restorations already in your mouth. It doesn’t weaken the dental work you’ve had done in the past, or damage it.
The gel is made up principally of hydrogen peroxide, which lets oxygen enter your enamel. This process helps to bleach out staining and discoloration that dulls your smile.
Zoom is much more than quick. Besides speed, this system has other benefits:
- Select how white you want your teeth to look. You even get to choose how white you want your teeth to look. Zoom can whiten up to 8 shades brighter, and in just a single visit.
- Choose your level of comfort. The system has an intensity setting that can be switched up or down during the treatment. That lets you and the dentist customize the intensity to keep you feeling comfortable while the whitening proceeds.
- Protected with desensitizers. The dentist uses desensitizers that help reduce your reaction to the treatment. It minimizes your sensitivity, while at the same time protecting your enamel. Your gums, cheeks, and lips are also protected.
Most patients feel nothing at all. A few feel a level of tingling that goes away when the treatment is over.
- Quick and convenient. When you choose the in-office Zoom Teeth Whitening treatment, the dentist applies a gel to your teeth. Then for 20 minutes, a special light activates the gel. This cycle of gel and light activation happens 3 times. The entire treatment lasts about an hour. You don’t need to do anything, the dentist handles the entire treatment.
- 8 shades whiter. The results can be dramatic. You can choose to go up to 8 shades whiter and brighter for maximum effect.
- Maintain your smile. The dentist will give you trays to take home so you can whiten your teeth if you notice new staining.
At-Home Zoom! Whitening
Some Arlington, VA patients prefer to do the whitening by themselves in the comfort of their own home. If that’s you, Zoom Teeth Whitening has you covered, with a take-home whitening kit.
The Philips Zoom at-home treatments let you whiten your teeth in just 7 days. The system is made to be both gentle and effective.
Each patient gets trays that are custom-fitted. They fit exactly to your own teeth and gum line. This ensures that you get consistent, safe and effective results when you use the treatment.
Is Teeth Whitening Worth It?
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure that is affordable, but still costs money. Is it worth it? For most people, the answer is a definite YES.
Even two decades ago, teeth whitening was an iffy procedure, and expensive. Results weren’t consistent, and it wasn’t common.
But with advances in dental technology, whitening has become a routine, affordable procedure. That has made whiter teeth the new normal.
People judge you by your smile. First impressions happen in seconds when you meet someone. When your teeth are white, it sends the message that you care about your grooming and take pride in your appearance. It sends the message that you are confident and a winner.
Everyone is susceptible to dull, discolored teeth. They get dull for a number of reasons, including:
- Poor dental hygiene
- Stains from tea, coffee, red wine and other foods
Using the Zoom teeth whitening system, either at the dental office or in your own home near Arlington, VA, ensures that you have a bright smile to show the world. It is an investment in your self-esteem.
Annandale Smiles, the Teeth Whitening Pros
Annandale Smiles has been using the Zoom Teeth Whitening system for many years. They know how to use it effectively, prevent discomfort and do the job properly. The Arlington, VA staff is happy to answer questions about what happens during the treatment, the difference between at-home and in-office results, comfort level, and cost.
The team at Annandale Smiles, from the dentists to the hygienists, assistants and administrative staff, are all committed to your good oral health. They understand what an impact the condition of your teeth and gums have on your overall health and on your emotional health.
The administrative staff can answer your questions about insurance coverage and verify directly with your insurer what exactly is covered by your policy. If you don’t have insurance, they can explain the three other financing options that Annandale Smiles offers. The office wants to make good oral care within everyone’s budget.
Annandale is a full-service dental office, offering quality care for every member of the family, from toddlers to seniors, including:
- Teeth whitening
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Dental implants
- Dentures and partials
- Porcelain veneers
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Six Month Smiles
- Preventive care
- Metal-free crowns
- Sedation dentistry
- TMJ care
- Gum care
- Infection control
- Routine care like fillings and root canals
Call Annandale Smiles today to set up an appointment to learn more about Zoom teeth whitening in Arlington, VA.