Insurance & Finance
Our Patients With Dental Insurance
We welcome all PPO dental insurance. We will be happy to answer all of your questions and call your insurance provider to verify benefits.
Insurance providers we are in network with: Aetna, Anthem, Assurant, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Carefirst, Cigna(Total DPPO), Delta Dental, GEHA, Guardian, Lincoln Financial Group, Metlife, Principal, Sun Life, and United Concordia (all plans but active military).
As a courtesy to you, we are happy to bill your insurance company for you.
Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s medical and psychological well being. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this important health service. Being sensitive to the fact that different people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations, we are providing the following payment options.
Your Payment Options
We Proudly accept
pay online via paypal
Flexible Monthly Payment Options
With our convenient payment plan administered by CareCredit, you can have the smile of your dreams today. CareCredit, the nation’s leading patient payment program enables you to finance 100% of your dental care with NO money down, NO interest, no upfront costs, no annual fees, and no pre-payment penalties. So, begin your treatment TODAY!
CareCredit can be used by the entire family for ongoing treatment without having to reapply. CareCredit offers a comprehensive range of plan options, for treatment or procedure fees from $1 to over $25,000, and it only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit.
To learn more about CareCredit, call 1-800-839-9078 or click below.
Our Gift to You
Dr. Johnson will pay your first 12 months of interest if you choose Care Credit as your financing option!
Ask About OurBlue Diamond Membership
How Does the Membership Work?
- Two Dental Cleanings (Healthy gums): Included
- Two Oral Exams: Included
- Periodontal Evaluation: Included
- Necessary Digital X-Rays: Included
- Intraoral Camera Exam: Included
- Additional Dental Cleanings: Reduced 20%
- Emergency Office Visits: Reduced 20%
- Cosmetic Procedures: Reduced 20%
- Periodontal Care (Unhealthy gums): Reduced 20%
- All General Dentistry Procedures: Reduced 20%
- 10% OFF Comprehensive Invisalign Treatment
- The 12-month Platinum Membership Plan fee is due when you join, and your membership becomes effective upon receipt of member dues.
- Your membership fee is non-refundable in whole or in part.
- It is the sole responsibility of the member to maximize plan benefits by pre-scheduling these appointments to fall within each 12-month membership period.
- Your annual Platinum Membership Plan renewal payment is due on or before your membership renewal anniversary date. If your plan lapses you will be charged a $50 plan reinstatement fee
- NON-REFUNDABLE or transferable
- Membership discount benefits do not apply to any treatment begun prior to joining
- Our membership is NOT a dental insurance plan and can only be used at Annandale Smiles in Annandale, VA.
- This plan cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan or insurance policy.
- Cannot be used for hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- Cannot be used for services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation.
- Cannot be used for treatment which, in sole opinion of treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of capabilities.
- Cannot be used for referrals to specialists.
- Cannot be used for costs of dental care which is covered under automobile medical.
- Payment is due at the time services are rendered.