Insurance & Finance
Our Patients With Dental Insurance
We welcome all PPO dental insurance. We will be happy to answer all of your questions and call your insurance provider to verify benefits.
Insurance providers we are in network with: Aetna, Anthem, Assurant, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Carefirst, Cigna(Total DPPO), Delta Dental, GEHA, Guardian, Lincoln Financial Group, Metlife, Principal, Sun Life, and United Concordia (all plans but active military).
As a courtesy to you, we are happy to bill your insurance company for you.
Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual’s medical and psychological well being. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this important health service. Being sensitive to the fact that different people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations, we are providing the following payment options.
Your Payment Options
We Proudly accept
pay online via paypal
Flexible Monthly Payment Options
With our convenient payment plan administered by CareCredit, you can have the smile of your dreams today. CareCredit, the nation’s leading patient payment program enables you to finance 100% of your dental care with NO money down, NO interest, no upfront costs, no annual fees, and no pre-payment penalties. So, begin your treatment TODAY!
CareCredit can be used by the entire family for ongoing treatment without having to reapply. CareCredit offers a comprehensive range of plan options, for treatment or procedure fees from $1 to over $25,000, and it only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit.
To learn more about CareCredit, call 1-800-839-9078 or click below.
Get flexible financing for health care services at participating dentists, orthodontists, vision care specialists, veterinarians and other providers with the Citi Health Card account. Plus, if you qualify, the Citi Health Card also accesses a Citi Health MasterCard® account that can be used everywhere else MasterCard® credit cards are accepted. Click below to learn more.
Our Gift to You
Platinum Membership Program
How Does the Membership Work?
- Two Dental Cleanings (Healthy gums): Included
- Unlimited Oral Exams: Included
- Periodontal Evaluation: Included
- Unlimited Digital X-Rays: Included
- Intraoral Camera Exam: Included
- Additional Dental Cleanings: Reduced 25%
- Emergency Office Visits: Reduced 25%
- Cosmetic Procedures: Reduced 25%
- Periodontal Care (Unhealthy gums): Reduced 25%
- All General Dentistry Procedures: Reduced 25%
- The 12-month membership fee is due upon joining. Membership effective upon receipt of member dues.
- It is the sole responsibility of the member to maximize their benefits by arranging all the appropriate appointments within the 12-month membership period. If the appointments are not used, the member will not be entitled to a refund.
- Renewal payment is due the beginning of the same month each year. The anniversary month of your membership is the month you originally joined, regardless of when payment is received. There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- NON-REFUNDABLE or transferable
- Discounts under your membership do not apply to any treatment prior to joining
- Our membership is NOT a dental insurance plan, and can only be used here at Annandale Smiles.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan or insurance.
- Cannot be used for hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind and Cannot be used for services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation.
- Cannot be used for treatment which, in sole opinion of treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of capabilities
- Cannot be used for referrals to specialists
- Cannot be used for costs of dental care which is covered under automobile medical
- Payment for services are due when services are rendered.