The holidays are near and what better way to prepare for the many get-togethers than teeth whitening from your local Springfield, VA dentist. We all want to look our best for those special occasions. The holidays bring our families, our fellow workers, and our friends together who want to celebrate. Why not invest in teeth whitening so you can look your best? With teeth whitening, you will be able to smile your best and brightest smile without having to worry about stained teeth.
There are many different options that you can choose from for your teeth whitening near Springfield, VA. At Annandale Smiles, the team will be happy to set up an appointment for you to come in and discuss the different methods of teeth whitening to see which method is best for your particular situation.
First off, you will want to make an appointment for a thorough teeth cleaning to remove any plaque. This is where the dental hygienist at your local dental office near Springfield, VA will use a small metal scaler and scrapes off tartar above and below the gum line. An ultrasonic vibrating device may be used to loosen the plaque and tartar. Once this is complete, the hygienist will floss between your teeth and then polish your teeth with a gentle abrasive paste.
The teeth cleaning will whiten your teeth somewhat, but if you have a lot of dental staining, other teeth whitening products are available from your local Springfield, VA dentist that will whiten your teeth, some products can whiten teeth up to eight shades lighter in just 45 minutes.
Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed is a teeth whitening method that can give you a whiter smile in only 45 minutes, not counting the prep time. You can get outstanding results in just one visit to your local Springfield, VA local dentist. This method reverses stains that are the result of food, drinks, some medications, and aging that causes discoloration.
If you are looking for a dramatic difference in the whiteness of your teeth, Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed is the teeth whitening method you will want to discuss with your local Springfield, VA dentist. After you discuss teeth whitening with your dentist and if you are a good candidate, what happens next?
- Your local Springfield, VA dentist checks your current shade so that you can see the dramatic difference once the treatment is complete.
- Your dentist preps your mouth for teeth whitening and applies a layer of advanced whitening gel to your teeth.
- A WhiteSpeed blue LED lamp is shined onto your teeth which accelerates the whitening.
- This process is repeated three times.
- Once the desired shade is reached, your dentist applies a post-treatment gel that helps to protect the enamel of your teeth and reduce sensitivity.
After the treatment, you are given customized teeth whitening trays and a kit so you can stay on top of the brightness of your smile in the comfort of your home in Springfield, VA.
Kor Teeth Whitening is a deep bleaching method of teeth whitening that is offered by dentists near Springfield, VA. This method works by restoring your teeth’s ability to absorb oxygen. The oxygen from the whitening gel is absorbed deep into your teeth which dissolves stain molecules. Kor Teeth Whitening Deep Bleaching system is a permanent method of teeth whitening.
Questions About Kor Teeth Whitening—
- How long will Kor Teeth Whitening last? This method of teeth whitening has lasting results with easy home maintenance.
- Is Kor Teeth Whitening Safe? Kor Whitening has been used on millions of dental patients. There has been no harm to a patient’s teeth or gums and is considered completely safe.
- Does age matter? Although your teeth can be whitened at any age, the younger you are, the easier they are to whiten. However, Kor Whitening will even bring back older teeth to their youthful ability to whiten exceptionally well.
- How white will your teeth get? Some dramatic results have been up to 16 shades lighter, but each candidate is different. You should see remarkable results with this teeth whitening method.
Crowns, veneers, or fillings do not react well to teeth whitening, so these are issues you need to discuss with your local Springfield, VA dentist.